Unable to Install Plugin or Restart Application

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Dear Experts,
I created basic plugin and trying to install from Local plugins, as soon as I press "Restart application to apply changes" debugging get stop.
i change the debug to Nop.Web and also tested with IISExpress same result.

Please advice.
Thanks
2 years ago
First of all please describe which version of nop you are using ?

You don't need to restart when you install plugin it restart the app automatically

If your plugin install not found then please check the system log
Admin > system > LOG
Before install please clear log and check any issue related install uninstall there then please add here in note so we can check and support
2 years ago
Dear Ilyas,
I am using nopcommerce version 4.40, i can see my plugin and there is an install button so as i said the debug gets stop and browser closed immediately.
2 years ago
please check the system log
if possible please share the system log so from that we can get more idea  
or just double check the plugin.json file properly added

www.storedemo.com/Admin/Log/List
open the log list and check what issue are added in log
as per description not getting exact scenarios or idea for the same
2 years ago
Dear Ilyas,

Thanks for pointing me, there is a mistake in plugin, so i copied paypalstandard plugin and changes accordingly and it can install.
i need one help, my payment provider need post to url with hidden fields, can u help me to achieve this.

Thanks
2 years ago
rizwanmgm wrote:
Dear Ilyas,

Thanks for pointing me, there is a mistake in plugin, so i copied paypalstandard plugin and changes accordingly and it can install.
i need one help, my payment provider need post to url with hidden fields, can u help me to achieve this.

Thanks

Can you please describe more detail for payment provider, on which request you needed , and where so please describe more detail so can guide you
Thanks
2 years ago
Dear Ilyas,

I need to create a new payment which needs to post not redirect with hidden fields.
i have make some changes to paypalstandard but when i click confirm at checkout nothing happens.
public async  Task PostProcessPaymentAsync(PostProcessPaymentRequest postProcessPaymentRequest)
{
var post = new RemotePost
            {
                FormName = "form1",
                Url = baseUrl,
                Method = "POST"
            };
            post.Add("tranportalId", "IPAYY4d8nmnTLI1");
            post.Add("responseURL", $"{storeLocation}Plugins/PaymentARBBank/PDTHandler");
            post.Add("errorURL", $"{storeLocation}Plugins/PaymentARBBank/CancelOrder");
            post.Add("trandata", encryptedTrandata);
            try
            {
                post.Post();
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                throw new Exception(ex.Message);
            }
}
2 years ago
Ok got it , I think this link is helpful to you
please review this

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/calling-web-api-using-httpclient/
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44017736/how-to-consume-rest-api-in-c-sharp

I had PM you the snap please check and let us know if anything needed

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.