plugin error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
I upgraded nopcommerce from version 3.7 to version 4.1. After installing and configuring the plugin Smart Product Collections, I get the following error message:

An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request.
SqlException: Invalid object name 'SS_SPC_ProductsGroup'.
Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions+<>c.<UseNopExceptionHandler>b__1_1(HttpContext context) in ApplicationBuilderExtensions.cs, line 83

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'SS_SPC_ProductsGroup'.
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions.<>c.<UseNopExceptionHandler>b__1_1(HttpContext context) in C:\nopCommerce_4.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationBuilderExtensions.cs:line 83
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
ClientConnectionId:997c6864-ef62-46d7-8bec-792507b8b1f8
Error Number:208,State:1,Class:16

2 years ago
Hi
Invalid object name 'SS_SPC_ProductsGroup'.
It seems to be table does not exist
just to confirm can you please verify the name of above table is exist in DB
Might be while doing migrate it is missing in the DB
Thanks
Ilyas patel
2 years ago
Did you already have the plugin Smart Product Collections in your prior nopCommerce site, or was it just now installed for the 4.1 site?
(In any case, you may want to contact nop-templates for their support)
2 years ago
Thank you for your response.
No, this plugin was not in version 3.7.
And this table has not created in database 4.1.
But it's weird because I installed the plugin and configured the categories in it. So where is this information stored?
Meanwhile, What should I do now to solve this problem?
2 years ago
Best way to copy the create script from 3.70  and you can execute that script and test so it will surely work

but if in the plugin didn't configure , you can try to uninstall and install again , might be the table will restore after the installation
in this both  cases it will work for you
2 years ago
You can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the plugin.
If it happens again, contact nop-templates for their support
2 years ago
Dear ilylas, thank you very much. Yes, the problem was solved according to your guidance.
Dear New York, Thank you very much too for your help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.