Adding javascript to order button

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi Guy's,

I'm trying to add a javascript to the Order button on the product page. If i look with dreamweaver CS5 live code i see the following code:

<input type="submit" name="ctl00$ctl00$cph1$cph1$ctl00$ctrlProductVariantsInGrid$rptVariants$ctl02$btnAddToCart" value="Bestellen" onclick="javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions(&quot;ctl00$ctl00$cph1$cph1$ctl00$ctrlProductVariantsInGrid$rptVariants$ctl02$btnAddToCart&quot;, &quot;&quot;, true, &quot;ProductVariant114&quot;, &quot;&quot;, false, false))" id="ctl00_ctl00_cph1_cph1_ctl00_ctrlProductVariantsInGrid_rptVariants_ctl02_btnAddToCart" class="productvariantaddtocartbutton">

Can someone please explain to me how and where to modify the Javascript:Webform_DoPostBackWithOptions so i can add my own little piece of javascript witch is needed. I can change my javascript to aspx file if that is making a difference.

The javascript is creating an XML of some fields i added to the product page.

Cheers to the guy who can answer my question :) Searching my ass of for the workaround!

Kind regards,

Marco van der Have
13 years ago
Hi,

Did you ever figure out the answer to this?

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.