Setting up Sagepay Help Please

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

I want to ask for some help if possible...

I am now setup with Sagepay and the account is active. I now need to configure my website settings.

I was previously using a non code version of nopcommerce 1.90

I understand I need to change the Sagepay Form URL's. I have done this in the code behind file in the SagePayPaymentProcessor.cs file

I know I need to rebuild my site and re-upload the associated file. This is the part I am having trouble with. In Visual Web Developer 2010 I have the SagePayPaymentProcessor.cs file open, I have ammended the Sagapay URL's. I have clicked Debug > Rebuild Web Site and it has thrown a couple of errors:

Warning 1... \Templates\Payment\SagePay\PaymentModule.ascx: ASP.NET runtime error: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Error  2...  It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Thank you
13 years ago
Anyone?

What steps do I need to take to amend and re-build a website correctly?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.