Multiple Sites

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,
I have a few customers who requires e-commerce functionality on their sites which are managed by our company.
I am thinking to install nopcommerce as a separate site and add the ecommerce functionality by clicking a product link from the main site.
So I would like to ask if anyone has done this kind of scenario where we setup one nopcommerce site to cater for multiple customers with products categorized according to different customers?

Another option i guess would be to use an api to call up the product list and display on the main aspx site.

Sharing of any similar experiences would be appriciated.

Regards,
Thant
13 years ago
thant wrote:
Hi,
I have a few customers who requires e-commerce functionality on their sites which are managed by our company.
I am thinking to install nopcommerce as a separate site and add the ecommerce functionality by clicking a product link from the main site.
So I would like to ask if anyone has done this kind of scenario where we setup one nopcommerce site to cater for multiple customers with products categorized according to different customers?

Another option i guess would be to use an api to call up the product list and display on the main aspx site.

Sharing of any similar experiences would be appriciated.

Regards,
Thant

Hi Thant:
Check: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/1083/multiple-nopcommerce-sites-on-1-database.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.