Admin Report calculation error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
In Admin > Report > Bestsellers, the total amount of all products is wrong
The total now is calculated as Qty*Product total amount, which made the total amount of all products much bigger than it should be. The total should be sum of all products total, do not times the qty

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/cYmF3qx
2 years ago
What version of noCommerce are you seeing this ?
2 years ago
Yidna wrote:
What version of noCommerce are you seeing this ?

Nop 4.40
Sorry I forgot to mention that!
2 years ago
Thanks. We'll check it, here is a work item.
2 years ago
RomanovM wrote:
Thanks. We'll check it, here is a work item.

Thank you!
2 years ago
Done! Details in the work item.
2 years ago
alexey.a wrote:
Done! Details in the work item.

Hi Alexey,
In my admin, the calculation is still wrong... do I need to update anything in order to get the change?
Thank you!
2 years ago
I believe that the team only made the code change in the upcoming version 4.50.  If you are (or have) a developer, they can look at the changed code and apply it to your version (and rebuild).  Otherwise, you need to wait for 4.50 release and upgrade.
2 years ago
New York wrote:
I believe that the team only made the code change in the upcoming version 4.50.  If you are (or have) a developer, they can look at the changed code and apply it to your version (and rebuild).  Otherwise, you need to wait for 4.50 release and upgrade.

Thank you for your reply! That helps!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.