EasyPost Plugin Question

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Is the "carriers" hard coded to show the name? For UPS it says UPSDAP, which I understand as a developer because its Digital Account, but as a user people may not know what DAP is and not choose it? Can we have it just say UPS?

Here is the shopping cart, it may cause confusion

I don't see the "source code" for this plugin or I'd check myself :)
2 years ago
Yep, it's hardcoded to display carrier names, as for their values, in this form they come from EasyPost. You can see it here for the configuration page, and here for public store pages and customize them if you want,
2 years ago
RomanovM wrote:
Yep, it's hardcoded to display carrier names, as for their values, in this form they come from EasyPost. You can see it here for the configuration page, and here for public store pages and customize them if you want,

Much appreciated. Maybe discuss internally if you want to rename it to just UPS b/c most users understand that.

Thanks again
2 years ago
(Shameless plug ;) ...  With Shipping Director, you can use the Name Expression field to clean that up - E.g.

[$Name].Replace("UPSDAP","UPS").Replace("NextDayAir","Next Day Air ").Replace("2ndDayAir","2nd DayAir")
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.