Constant VS2022 crashes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Is anyone else having lots of issues with Visual Studio 2022? Mine just keeps crashing (not responding, then closing!).

Don't have any issues with VS2019, and just a shame I need to use 2022 for nop4.50!
2 years ago
yes many of us from my team facing same issue at VS2022 with windows 10. but works fine for many after update to Windows 11
2 years ago
Rashed Khan wrote:
yes many of us from my team facing same issue at VS2022 with windows 10. but works fine for many after update to Windows 11

Ah, I'm on Windows 10 (Parallels VM) - guess this means I need to update to Windows 11?
2 years ago
4.50 perfectly works in vs2019 as well (at least for now), if you don't have custom plugins that are built in vs2022.
Just turn off warnings about unsupported target framework in vs2019 and rebuild the solution. But this is at your own risk, the recommended way to use vs2022.
2 years ago
RomanovM wrote:
4.50 perfectly works in vs2019 as well (at least for now), if you don't have custom plugins that are built in vs2022.
Just turn off warnings about unsupported target framework in vs2019 and rebuild the solution. But this is at your own risk, the recommended way to use vs2022.

Ah ok, thanks for that Romanov! I did try to build the 4.50 beta in 2019, but of course, hit issues. I'll look at suppressing the warnings, and see how I get on.

Thanks,
Craig
2 years ago
I am running windows 10 and VS2022 not having any crashing issues porting our site from 4.3 to 4.50.1. Maybe I should not jump to a conclusion to soon as I see there is an update this morning I have not applied. Will see what happens?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.