Nopcommerce Square Plugin error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Version 4.2 running a noptemplates theme

Having un installed the old version and wanting to update to the latest, on instaling via ZIP it says one plugin installed correctly, but it never shows, even if you restart the app.

I've also tried using FTP to move the files manually, but the plugin never shows in the list.
2 years ago
Plugins are version specific. If your running nop 4.2 and trying to run a later square plugin like 4.3, 4.4 or 4.5 then that may be your issue.
2 years ago
Thanks,

I've tried version 4.2 and one either side, but it still doesn't load the plugin.
2 years ago
It says this at the top, but nothing is ever actually there.

'1 plugins and 0 themes have been uploaded'
2 years ago
I am not completely following what you are trying to achieve.
A start would be some details of what you have running
Are you just trying to install the square plugin? or and the theme.
When you downloaded the zip files did you unblock via the properties?
2 years ago
Yea,

Exactly that, just donwload the plugin from the site:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/square-payment-module?utm_source=admin-panel&utm_medium=official-plugins&utm_campaign=admin-panel

Then use the install from zip button within the backend of the site, but it never shows in the list to install.  It says it's installed it, but it's just not there at all.
2 years ago
I just downlaod and installed on v4.2 (and v4.5)
No problems
It is v1.33 for v4.2 - So the version maybe no later than what you were already running

Is you nopCommerce system standard or modified ?
Do you have any errors in the log  ?
2 years ago
Yes is it possible that on the Nop marketplace you accidentally downloaded the newest version of the Square plugin. The most current 1.52.
2 years ago
Thanks for the response,  Im struggling to see where legacy versions of the nop square plugin are downloaded from though? I've been though the zip and copied the 4.2 version across from within the xip via FTP, but that didn't work.
2 years ago
The download file from the link above has all the versions in the one zip file
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.