Checkout Steps

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi all.

I am currently working on a site that ships all over the world. The company has setup shipping to there will only ever be one option for the country you are in.

Is there a way to remove the shipping step from the checkout process as there is only one option?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Lee
13 years ago
marzy wrote:
Hi all.

I am currently working on a site that ships all over the world. The company has setup shipping to there will only ever be one option for the country you are in.

Is there a way to remove the shipping step from the checkout process as there is only one option?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Lee

Can you explain more in detail: The company has setup shipping to there will only ever be one option for the country you are in.

Are you aware that you can set shipping options for individual countries or regiosns?
13 years ago
Hi,

I have setup shipping for individual contries so this is calculated per country.

As there is only every going to be one shipping option per country on the checkout it still displays the shipping option with the option's radio button selected. As there is only one option and nothing else to select they would like this step just hidden and not displayed on the checkout process.

Hope this makes more sense.

Thanks for any help
Lee
13 years ago
marzy wrote:
Hi,

I have setup shipping for individual contries so this is calculated per country.

As there is only every going to be one shipping option per country on the checkout it still displays the shipping option with the option's radio button selected. As there is only one option and nothing else to select they would like this step just hidden and not displayed on the checkout process.

Hope this makes more sense.

Thanks for any help
Lee

Maybe you can do something similar to what it is sugeted here to skip payment method:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9408/payment-method-without-additional-info.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.