dynamic price update change

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi all,

I am working on a nopcommerce store version 1.9 and the client wants to be able to use dynamic price updates as they supply products that very in size.

I have got all this working and the price updating but they want to remove the text that says how much of a price increase the selected product will be, instead they want it to show to full price.

e.g.

product price is £5 for 200ml

click the select option and there is a product at 250ml at an increase of £1

the select box would read 250ml (+ £1.00)

what they would like is it to read 250ml (£6.00)

Is this possible?

Thanks for any help
Lee
13 years ago
marzy wrote:
Hi all,

I am working on a nopcommerce store version 1.9 and the client wants to be able to use dynamic price updates as they supply products that very in size.

I have got all this working and the price updating but they want to remove the text that says how much of a price increase the selected product will be, instead they want it to show to full price.

e.g.

product price is £5 for 200ml

click the select option and there is a product at 250ml at an increase of £1

the select box would read 250ml (+ £1.00)

what they would like is it to read 250ml (£6.00)

Is this possible?

Thanks for any help
Lee

Check https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7835/how-to-remove-the-price-adjustment-text-from-the-drop-down-list.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.