New UE Omnibus Directive?

2 weeks ago
Hi! 28 May in UE start new ecommerce directive. I don't find any topic about this on forum. Is anything do in this topic? Maybe somebody creating plugin?

We use NOP 4.40.04 and for this version looking actualisations? or 4.40.0X

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=efc2ff9a-2c4e-4291-96cc-613670813093
2 weeks ago
I've checked your link and this one. I don't believe that anything should be done in nopCommerce software itself to meet requirements of this directive
2 weeks ago
Hi,

I'll take a look. I think the discount rule is important.
Maybe I can create a plugin.

Best regards
1 week ago
a.m. wrote:
I've checked your link and this one. I don't believe that anything should be done in nopCommerce software itself to meet requirements of this directive

Hi! i think the one thing it's needed to do. Add field / something like "lower price".
When we make promotion, we need to show "the lower price in the last 30-60 days [different country have different rules].

So now nopcommerce have old price / New Price... and now it's needed to add the lower price in the last 30 days. There is more complicated if we have variants / tier prices...

I think this should recalculate at night 00:01 AM? to make it optimize, and don't impact to perform... ?