After editing order, checkout attribute disappears from total count

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
As title suggests, as order is edited, checkout attribute disappears from total of order, any setting i should know about?
1 year ago
fun123 wrote:
As title suggests, as order is edited, checkout attribute disappears from total of order, any setting i should know about?

question is not clear. please describe full situation, if possible with some snapshots.
also: what is your nopCommerce version? any customization at default code?
1 year ago
Rashed Khan wrote:
question is not clear. please describe full situation, if possible with some snapshots.
also: what is your nopCommerce version? any customization at default code?

After editing customer placed order (as admin), total order is subtracted by x amount. For example checkout attribute has value of 80 and total order 3080, after order is edited (for example, added products in total value of 200), it totals 3200. Version is 4.3, no custom code.
1 year ago
i have just checked, checkout attribute actually exists but showing wrongly after editing order totals. yo can go back to list and go to edit mode again of that order , you can see everything is showing fine
note: bug at this model that does not contain CheckoutAttributeDescription and CheckoutAttributesXml data
1 year ago
Try to disable "Auto update order totals" in Order settings. We're still considering auto-updating of order totals as a beta feature, here is a work item for it.
1 year ago
RomanovM wrote:
Try to disable "Auto update order totals" in Order settings. We're still considering auto-updating of order totals as a beta feature, here is a work item for it.

Thanks, will try that and get back to you, cheers

edit: That seems to do the trick, thanks once again
1 year ago
RomanovM wrote:

Sorry for bumping old thread, after disabling auto update of order, adding products doesn't affect total. Is there a word around for this, or perhaps auto adding specific product to every cart/order but in quantity of 1.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.