paypal payflow pro configuration help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hey guys I'm trying to setup payflow pro I have enable it so it is active. But I'm a little confused. where do I put in my paypal information to route money to my account? Also the "Configuration template path" to  PayFlowPro\ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx which doesn't exist?
Please help need this working soon
14 years ago
Hi,

You have to remember this is a beta provider for nopcommerce.

So you have enabled it. What you need to do now is edit it ADMIN Configuration > Payment > Payment Providers > PayFlow and click edit, At the bottom of the page where it says User, etc. This is where you put the information. You will need to set this up with paypal. The money will get paid into your merchant account when you decide to accept the order.

I do not know very much about this service as it is not available in the UK.

Also the "Configuration template path" does exist here is where to find it:

NopCommerceStore > Adminastration > Payment > PayFlowPro > ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx

This is loaded when you click edit PayFlow this is the bit below the line.

I hope this helps and makes sense.

mike..
14 years ago
Thanks for the information. I have configured all the information and entered my payflow pro information.  But now I'm getting

"1 - User authentication failed "

i know this information is correct I have tried it on another shopping cart I currently have setup.  Any more information would be great on getting the money transaction setup correctly.  Thank you
13 years ago
I too have this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
13 years ago
I had the same problem, in the end I used the "PayPal Direct" payment method to get the money to my Paypal Web Payments Pro (UK) Account.

I don't think the "PayFlow Pro" payment method works with Web Payments Pro (UK)... but please let me know if I'm wrong and someone has got it working.
13 years ago
seems like this forum really lacks a tech support from regular users or the administrators or creators of nopcommerce.
so watsup with that. we set up carts hoping they will be easy to use. and it is said on website that
forum support is very active. so far i dont see it. very sad
13 years ago
Any help on this yet?  Any ideas or solutions?

I would love any ideas or thoughts on how to solve this error.

Thanks!

Hawkins
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.