I need a "minor" change in an existing plugin as the existing way of authorization is changed.
Scope of change:
Today our Visma Dinero Accounting plugin gets authorization and token by means of REST API. This needs to be changed to use the OAUTH2 authorization Method via Visma Connect.
A button must be in the plugin config leading to the Visma connect window where the user must accept or cancel allowing the plugin to access the user’s data.
If accepted a token will be returned(callback) and this return token must be used to get the new token for each access. The initial token can be used until it expires, after 30 days since last use.
All other rest API endpoints are the same it´s only the authorization part that has changed.
The Dinero plugin has a manual and event-based access to transfer orders into the Dinero Accounting system to make and book invoices.
• Plugin authorization must be made according to Visma connect standards.
• Plugin must be able to do manual and event-based data transfer as today.
• Button on the plugin config page to let the customer do the first acceptance of access via VISMA Connect.
• Must work as seamless as today.
• Visma Connect account created and working.
• Dinero test account is established and ready for testing.
Deadline: 1st of July 2022.