cant see charchter in paypal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
hi
i noticed that after sending data to paypal start i cant see hebrew chrachters in paypal so clients wont be able to see product name or adreess before paying via paypal

i sent a mail to papal suppurt and i got the foloowing answer

"

Please be sure you are passing this line in your code.
<input type="hidden" name="lc" value="he_IL">
[
If you are, please go through yourpayment flow and capture the code that gets submitted to PayPal from his Web site for the payment. This will be the last page before transferring to PayPal, right click, "view source" and save.

Thank you.
"

could anyone help me with that?
i dont know where to look for or how to debug it
13 years ago
can any one help me ?plz

"
Hello Ilan Pinto,

The variable for the language code is not being set in this code: <input type="hidden" name="lc" value="he_IL">

You may need to contact nopCommerce for assistance in modifying your code to include and pass this information to set the language for you pages.

Thank you.

Daniel
Merchant Technical Support
PayPal, an eBay Company"
13 years ago
Hello,
In your PayPalStandardPaymentProcessor class have you tried to add something like :
builder.AppendFormat("&lc=he_IL");

in PostProcessPayment method ?
Just an idea, not tested...
13 years ago
ill try it know ill let you know tnx zar
13 years ago
hi i opend the code but i dont know where to place the append.bilder line . any idea ?
13 years ago
didnt work :(
13 years ago
Sorry :(
I may have to do the same for french (accentuated characters) in the coming days.
If I manage to do something, I'll let you know.
13 years ago
Mate l'esprit jamais. Merci d'essayer
13 years ago
i still need help can any one heelp me plz?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.