NOP 4.20 Shipping Method Error at Checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
When there are 4 or less business cards in the shopping cart we can complete the checkout process. When there are 5 or more business cards in the shopping cart we get an error that says “The remote server returned an error. (500) Internal Server Error”. If I try to continue to the Payment Method I get a message in NOP saying “Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make necessary changes in your shipping address”.

A client who is trying to place an order for 13 business cards notified me about the 500 error. I thought perhaps it was specific to her but as I have been troubleshooting I have realized it seems to have to do with having 5 or more products in the shopping cart. I have impersonated her and seen the same issue with my user profile. I have never seen anything like this before and we had a client place an order for 9 cards just 2 weeks ago. Can you help please?
1 year ago
Check your cart products, is shipping enabled for them or not? from product edit page shipping section. If yes for anyone, check at least one shipping plugin is installed or not
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.