Locked out of Admin Account on nopC V 1.90

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Somehow I've managed to get locked out of my admin account and the password recovery routine doesn't work.  The password recovery routine generates the email correctly and the link in the email takes me back to the page to reset my password.  I input the new password and nopC tells me it's changed but it won't let me in with the original email address and new password.  

I found another thread which suggested I register with a new email address then run a SQL query to set up the new email as the administrator's.  I did that then ran the following query in SQL Server Management Studio:

UPDATE Nop_Customer SET IsAdmin = 1 WHERE([email protected])

but i get the following error:

Msg 4104, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
The multi-part identifier "[email protected]" could not be bound.

Anyone have a clue what's wrong?
13 years ago
Never mind.  I figured it out.
13 years ago
I should probably clarify that I solved the password change problem but not the SQL problem.  It was a pretty dumb oversight on my part.  I had enabled "Captcha" and was not using it to login with my new password.  After that, the SQL update problem was not an issue but I'll probably have to figure it out someday.  A battle for another day.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.