FCK Editor and IE9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

today I try to use administration with IE9. almost everything that has popup in fckeditor is throwing errors. I cannot even paste text in editor.

In FF it works ok.
13 years ago
I replace fckeditor with new version

(or .net teher is 3.5.2 and 3.5.3) and its working fine. I did not play much, I just wanted to see if its working so I did not chage default directory (by default its under root).

With that version I dont have errors with IE9.

Marko
13 years ago
Hello,
Where did you find the latest FCKeditor dll please?
Thanks.
13 years ago
http://download.cksource.com/CKEditor/CKEditor.NET/CKEditor.NET%203.5.2/ckeditor_net_3.5.2.zip
13 years ago
OK, thanks.
But what did you do? You deleted FredCK.FCKeditorV2.dll and put CKEditor.NET.dll instead?
13 years ago
No,

I did not delete old fckeditor just in case but you can. I did not take lot of tike studying this one so I put it in default directory in root. All the rest you have in manual.
12 years ago
I cannet copy and paste in IE9. Therefore I've installed ckeditor in root-diretory and have tried different ways forward without any succes. Please give me some advice (references to manuals etc) on how to install ck-ediotor in nc 1.9. Thanks in advance
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.