Sort Manufacturers List

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

Is there an 'out of the box' way to sort the manufacturer's list alphabetically?

List<Manufacturer> manufacturers = this.ManufacturerService.GetAllManufacturers().Sort( ... ??? ...);

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right forum. My question has nothing to do with Design/(X)HTML/CSS nor it's a serious development issue. It's simply a C#-question ... please move this post in the right forum if necessary.

Thanx for help,
Steschu
13 years ago
schurig wrote:
Hi,

Is there an 'out of the box' way to sort the manufacturer's list alphabetically?

List<Manufacturer> manufacturers = this.ManufacturerService.GetAllManufacturers().Sort( ... ??? ...);

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right forum. My question has nothing to do with Design/(X)HTML/CSS nor it's a serious development issue. It's simply a C#-question ... please move this post in the right forum if necessary.

Thanx for help,
Steschu

instead of doing this, you can do it easily in where linq gets the data. change linq query to order by display order, name
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.