Finalising and order with In-Store Pickup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

When customers order delivery, once they order i marked as shipped it reaches is final status.

Order Status - Complete
   Payment Status - Paid
   Shipping Status - Shipped

Hoewever, when an order is "In Store Pickup", the order remains as

Order Status - Processing
   Payment Status - Paid
   Shipping Status - Not Shipped Yet

How do i finalise this order?
I don't want to mark it as shipper and delivered as this queue's mails to the user that don't make sense.
How to i make this order "Completed" when shipping is not required?

Thanks
12 years ago
I have a similar requirement. I need a Dashboard that shows up transactions for each Payment method (Pay In Store & Online Payment). For both types of Payment methods, after an Order is complete and delivered to customer, I need to update the following:
- Payment Status as "Mark as Paid" ,
- Shipped Date as "Set as Shipped"
- Delivery Date as "Set as Delivered"

This would set the Order Status as "Completed". But I need some way to see the Transaction amount for Pay in Store and Online Payments displayed separately in my Dashboard. Let me know if there is an interesting way to modify dashboards for this.

- danievi
12 years ago
Even though you can delete the emails and mark as shipped and delivered, I wonder if there is a way to not be required to mark each as shipped and delivered individually. I paid for and downloaded the manual hoping I had missed something. Could someone point me in the general direction of how to finalize a sale without going to paid, shipped, delivered; especially for in store sales. Quite cumbersome. Otherwise this is a fantastic product and I think millions of small businesses would benefit from it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.