Need Help Please

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello,

I use the DackOrange Themes and when I try to modify the CSS file in the APP_Themes ->DarkOrange then style.css don't appear the change that I made.

Can I have help? what I need to do for to apply the change that I make in the style.css?

I want simple change the width of the page I would like to have more larger only!

Thank's in advance

Luca
13 years ago
Hi,

edit the width in

.master-wrapper-page
{
  /*margin: 10px auto;*/
  margin: 0px auto;

width: 960px;

/*above head */
  background-color:#FFFFFF;
}

regards
13 years ago
I made but don't change I cannot understand why?
maybe I must copy the theme in a new Folder and apply it in nopcommerce?
13 years ago
Hi,

Whenever i make changes in my css file i 'ctrl s' to save the changes, go to my browser that has the project running on localhost and just refresh the page, if your making a change that you cannot see, you are not making the right change in the css class.

regards
13 years ago
There is also....

.master-page-content  - which also has a width, so change both of them..... dont forget that the other columns will need to have their width altered otherwise there is going to be plenty of dead space.....

I would suggest downloading firefox and the firbug add on - dead simple to use and it will reveal all the css names and styles.....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.