Ambiguous Reference?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am getting a bunch of errors in the Nop.BusinessLogic project...

ProductVariant' is an ambiguous reference between 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' and 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductVariant' C:\Users\**********\Desktop\NopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Tax\TaxService.cs  76  36 Nop.BusinessLogic

I have 160 of these...

I do see that both using declarations are in the pages, but this has worked before...

Any ideas as to why these errors are occuring suddenly?

Thanks,

~D
13 years ago
I've had this happen to me before,

there are .designer.cs files that have now become corrupt- happened to me because i made changes to the files outside of visual studio while visual studio was open.

I think I deleted mine and let visual studio recreate them, I don't remember exactly.  Be sure you make a backup before trying that though.
13 years ago
Thank you, however, designer files are for .NET web pages. They do not pertain to class files.
12 years ago
donato1026 wrote:
I am getting a bunch of errors in the Nop.BusinessLogic project...

ProductVariant' is an ambiguous reference between 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' and 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductVariant' C:\Users\**********\Desktop\NopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Tax\TaxService.cs  76  36 Nop.BusinessLogic

I have 160 of these...

I do see that both using declarations are in the pages, but this has worked before...

Any ideas as to why these errors are occuring suddenly?

Thanks,

~D

Anybody has a solution to this, I have the same problem.... please help
12 years ago
Anyone? Hello?
12 years ago
Anyone? Hello?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.