Devexpress integration in plugin

1 year ago
I'm Noor-e-Bilal a dotnet developer. I'm new to nopcommerce. I got a scenario where I have to develop plugins in devexpress but I can't found any tutorial or guide about it. May you please guide me a lil bit like how things going work.
1 year ago
Hi

You can read this document for plugin development.
1 year ago
Depending on what you want the plugin to do i.e. payments, shipping or otherwise
You are best to start with an existing plugin of similar type - copy and modify
1 year ago
I appreciate the time you give me But I'm actually asking about the devexpress  like I have to implement datagrid of devexpress in plugin for showing custom table then how would i integrate devexpress in nopcommerce plugin. Again I can build plugin but here I need to know about how to integrate it with nopcommerce.
1 year ago
Yidna wrote:
Depending on what you want the plugin to do i.e. payments, shipping or otherwise
You are best to start with an existing plugin of similar type - copy and modify

Sorry this comment ended up on the wrong post - please disregard :)
1 year ago
Hi

we have not implemented this thing yet, but I think it can help you ,
please check this URL

https://js.devexpress.com/Demos/WidgetsGallery/Demo/DataGrid/Overview/NetCore/Light/
using this you can implement according to your needed
1 year ago
I admire the comments of all of you and thanks I have to do it on my own. see ya
11 months ago
I am in the same situation I want to add devexpress to nopcommerce plugins ... I want to know how you solved this propblem
2 months ago
DevExpress' assemblies (dlls) go into the bin folder. Use DevExpress MVC UI components.
2 months ago
@Thenrich
I'm not sure why you decided to reply to a year old issue.  Maybe you've recently used DevExpress in nopCommerce?
The original post is regarding DevExpress in a plugin.  In that case, I'd think you would just add their NuGet package as a dependency.  Although if one is creating many plugins using DevExpress and you want to share the dlls, then the assemblies go into the root folder of the web app.  (Which can be handled in the plugin's deployment package's uploadedItems.json if needed)