nopCommerce mobile application for iOS and Android

1 year ago
Hi! great news.

App is something new? so all "desktop" solutions from nopcommerce are not working?

I thinking about themes / customs in cart etc?
1 year ago
a.m. wrote:
Excited to make use of the mobile app. One question where can I find the binaries or project for the "nopCommerce mobile app plugin" that goes along with the front-end API to allow for manament of the mobile app? I have taken a look at all the source for the 4.60 Web and API and can't find it anywhere.
Thanks a lot for purchasing our mobile application. I've just replied to you by email. Please check

Hello Andrei, thank you for your kind help in this regard.
1 year ago
Just installed, and is preety fast. Is any Admin demo or something where can i check and understand how it's works with nopcommerce store?

We have some custom plugins /integration and i'm not sure How much We need to change.

We use
1 year ago
Zyje_sobie wrote:
Just installed, and is preety fast. Is any Admin demo or something where can i check and understand how it's works with nopcommerce store?

No, there's no the admin area. We oofer only demo apps available here
8 months ago
Where can we report bugs and find fixes or read forum discussions on debugging issues with the Flutter Mobile app. I am having some issues running Version 4.60.05 of the app locally and would be good to get some resources to use.
8 months ago
tmyvettCCL wrote:
Where can we report bugs and find fixes or read forum discussions on debugging issues with the Flutter Mobile app. I am having some issues running Version 4.60.05 of the app locally and would be good to get some resources to use.

Please check your private messages.