Next button and Modify button in one page checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

I am custmising nop 1.90. the multi page checkout works fine anyway.
However one page checkout has got some issues.

Modify button doesn't seem to work. no expand.
Also at payment info, next button doesn't work. It is hard for me to debug the problem because they are just buttons which fire events.

What's wrong with my nop? I am guessing my customising might cause this problem.
13 years ago
I found what causes the problem but I don't know how to fix it. The problem seems to be in my customisation. AddressEdit controls validation is being checked whenever Modify button is pressed in the one page checkout area. If I add a new address for both shipping and billing, everything seems to be ok.

I made some changes to adressEdit.ascx file.
I added several controls for phone numbers and area code, etc. they are required. Does anyone know how to ignore required field check in AddressEdit.ascx if an existing address is used in One page check out?
13 years ago
never mind. It has been fixed.
13 years ago
Such a well developed web application Nop. I hope the new version MVC nop will be much better and stable at the very begining version 2.0.

Only I am being worried that Nop might be in financial crisis and disapper if they chase a new tech without profit considered.

Thanks I almost have done customisation...
13 years ago
oyoon wrote:
never mind. It has been fixed.

I didn't experience this issue. But it would be great if you can share your solution
13 years ago
My problem seems to be my silly customisation.

Simple text box control should have validation group and validation name set because it contains a validation control. for my web site, some of simple text boxes on address ascx are not required. I just made those invisible and commented out lines ( where set validation group to those simple text boxes in a function in its code file).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.