How to install nopCommerce using Go Daddy

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Yeah eventually I did.

Now my main app is in one directory and the cart in the other directory.
5 years ago
After Move all the files  from "nopCommerce_4.10_NoSource" to Hosting root directory the website is not accessible getting error  "500 - Internal server error."

5 years ago
I uploaded "nopCommerce_4.10_NoSource" to godaddy and I get error  "500 - Internal server error."
How can I solve this problem
4 years ago
I installed NopCommerce_4.10_NoSource on godaddy and I get a "500 - Internal server error" error.
How to fix this problem
4 years ago
cagrikorpe wrote:
I installed NopCommerce_4.10_NoSource on godaddy and I get a "500 - Internal server error" error.
How to fix this problem

Hello dear,
When are you getting this error? On a specific page or all pages? Write in details please.

Did you check system log?
4 years ago
greetings,
"500 - Internal server error" has improved but I am now receiving "HTTP Error 502.5 - Process Failure" error, I am waiting for your help with the godaddy hosting settings. :)
4 years ago
ı have same problem. Can you solve this issue?
4 years ago
gumusoz wrote:
ı have same problem. Can you solve this issue?

When u got any error into nopcommerce website.
first you have to enable log into web.config file and then provide write access to log folder. then u can get the log detail under log folder. its very easy to find proper error detail.
4 years ago
Hi,

I'm trying to install 3.8 version on Godaddy using plesk admin.

When I run code in localhost its getting executed but after deployment its not getting executed perfectly. I'm getting error page. PFB reference link http://shraddhagarments.com/errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/install.

Can you help how can I get it resolved?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.