The display of the attribute depending on the language settings. Site version 4.61.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Hi all. I noticed such an unpleasant feature of displaying the attribute on the product website, depending on language settings. I have the attribute on the page of creating the attribute, the standard tab, the Russian language tab and the English language tab. Suppose I created for these tabs attributes standard size, Russian size and English size. If I use two languages on the site, then attributes on the product page will be displayed as it should, depending on the language. But if I leave one language from these two, then on the product page this attribute will be displayed as a standard size. And I want to leave one Russian and see the display of this attribute as a Russian size. Is it possible?
1 year ago
Yes, that's how it works. If there is only one language in the store, then the value from standard tab is used.
You can customize it as you wish.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.