NOP Commerce 4.5 Caching issue in Load Balancer Environment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Hi Team,
We are using the F5 load balancer with two server topology for our nopCommerce website. Recently we have upgraded the nopCommerce from 3.9 to 4.5 and its seems to be working good in single server. After all upgradation of our customizations and we have tried the same in Load balanced server and we are getting weird responses from nopCommerce. We have identified this as a caching issue and we have enabled the distributed cache with sqlServer and after this the site started very slow and here also we are getting weird behavior like adding 3 items then only 1 or 2 item showing in shopping cart and if we refresh its showing all items. If we delete any item from shopping cart it is also showing that item even its removed from Database. We identified the request is from one server and the response from another server creating these issues. We have implemented most of the items for configuring the loadbalancer with reference to nopCommerce blogs(https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/installation-and-upgrading/installing-nopcommerce/web-farms.html). Do I need to do anything extra other than the distributed caching? Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks in Advance,
Aneesh Chandran
1 year ago
Hi Aneesh,
I am also facing this similar issue couple of weeks back and still I am looking into it. Please help us. Thanks,
Shinto Thomas
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.