No Alert box for Unpublishing Extension in nopCommerce Partner portal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
Dear nopCommerce community,

I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I've encountered on the nopCommerce Partner Portal. Recently, I attempted to unpublish one of my extensions, but I noticed that there was no alert box or confirmation message that popped up before the unpublishing action was completed and also it takes 24 hours to republish it.

As a developer, I believe that having an alert box or confirmation message is a critical feature when it comes to unpublishing extensions. It ensures that developers do not accidentally unpublish their extensions, which can cause problems for their customers who may rely on those extensions to operate their online stores.

I understand that the nopCommerce team is constantly working to improve the Partner Portal, and I believe that adding an alert box or confirmation message for unpublishing extensions would be a valuable addition to the platform. It would help prevent accidental actions and ultimately provide a better user experience for developers.

I would love to hear the thoughts and opinions of other members of the community on this issue. Have you encountered this problem before? Do you think an alert box or confirmation message is necessary? Let's start a conversation and work together to improve the nopCommerce Partner Portal.

Thank you for your attention and participation.

Best regards,
Differenz System.
1 year ago
Thanks for the suggestion. Probably we'll implement this soon.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.