Square plugin discontinued?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
I just found out my customer cannot enter credit card info in the square payment information section, all fields are greyed out and not editable. When I try to reconfigure Square plugin, it ended with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" exception in the system log and failed. When I try to check the latest version of Square plugin. It's no longer can be found in marketplace. Does anyone know if Square plugin is still available?
1 year ago
Hi

You can download from here
1 year ago
(Yes, but that download link is the "source code" version, that a developer would need to compile/build.  And possibly 'downgrade' to your version of nopCommerce.)
1 year ago
Is NopCommerce team planning to bring the Square plugin back into marketplace to support the latest version of NopCommerce? or this plugin officially becomes an open-source product and we have to compile it from the source?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.