theme not showing up for a ne page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am new to nopCommerce. I need to reorganize the layout of the site from the default, so I created a new master page derived from the TwoColumn.master, and I created a new topic page and used the aboutus.aspx as a guide. I got everything working and figured out. However, I then tested changing the theme that was being used to a different one. All the rest of the pages on the site now show the new theme, but the page I created is stuck on the dark orange theme for some reason. I have been playing with it for a little while with no luck. I was hoping this is something simple that someone with more experience can help me with quickly. I can post the code if anyone thinks this will help, but it is pretty much clones of what already exists, just with different file names.

Thanks
David
13 years ago
Doh! Sorry. I just looked through this again and it looks like I forgot to derive my new page from BaseNopFrontendPage. I thought I had done that, but I guess not. That fixed the problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.