It is impossible to establish nopcommerce in the Internet. I receive: "Invalid object name ' dbo. Nop_Setting '."

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Good day.
It is impossible to establish nopcommerce in the Internet. I receive: "Invalid object name ' dbo. Nop_Setting '."
Добрый день.
Чего-то не получается установить nopcommerce в Интернет. Получаю: "Invalid object name 'dbo.Nop_Setting'."
13 years ago
It is better if you can post more info here, e.g your step by step flow.
Normally I will setup on my local -> test ok -> upload to testing site -> test ok then deploy to live site.
13 years ago
tsvigo wrote:
Good day.
Добрый день.
Чего-то не получается установить nopcommerce в Интернет. Получаю: "Invalid object name 'dbo.Nop_Setting'."

You did not create the database yet
13 years ago
Yes,
eddymurphy is right,

Might be you have not followed the installation wizard for the installation of NopCommerce.

or else if you have followed that then is there any error happened between the installation ? then you have to run the database script again.

you can do that by removing the data from Connectionstrings.config file.

Thanks
Jigar
13 years ago
Thanks everyone.
My error. Tried to establish nopCommerce_1.90_WI_Package directly on a site.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.