JQuery Mini Basket

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello AtiqUr Rehman  , thanks for sharing this excellent functionality,
Atiq had a query ,is the same functionality  possible for Lower version like 6

Regards
Ashish Patel
12 years ago
ashishpatel wrote:
Hello AtiqUr Rehman  , thanks for sharing this excellent functionality,
Atiq had a query ,is the same functionality  possible for Lower version like 6

Regards
Ashish Patel

You can easily do that. You would need to sort addtocart.aspx file. This file adds product to cart so uses addtocart function. If that function is same in lower version then there is no problem but if its different then you only need to fix this and it would work.
12 years ago
Thanks AtiqueUr Rehman,let me see it it works.

Thanks once again
12 years ago
Good One.

and Good Job done... really appreciated.....
12 years ago
Hi guys,

I have released a premium fashion template with additional feature, please visit https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9887/premium-fashion-theme-with-additional-features-released.aspx
12 years ago
Does this include the mini cart with gift vouchers and product variants?
12 years ago
thomen wrote:
Does this include the mini cart with gift vouchers and product variants?

It shows the message box but can easily be included in the same box to show mini cart and yes gift vouchers and product variants are included, try adding this product to the cart http://109.203.111.116:33307/products/99-belted-jacket.aspx

There would be future updates for the cart as well to include many options related to fashion niche.
12 years ago
I tried to add that item to the cart the overlay appeared with null null as the button options and then tried to redirect and failed
12 years ago
thomen wrote:
I tried to add that item to the cart the overlay appeared with null null as the button options and then tried to redirect and failed

Can you please tell me what browser are you using and which item you tried? Also what page you were on because it seems like javascript was blocked by your browser.
12 years ago
I followed the instructions and had rebuild it but this error keep persist
>Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'getBasket' does not exist in the current context
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.