Adding Shipping Cost

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
I have created shipping rules for UK and All European Countries which are as follow:

0 to 39 £  = 8.99£  shipping    Else Free Shipping

And it works perfectly fine. But now for any other country I just want to add a flat rate of 90£. How do I add this as from what I understand I might have to add each country one by one ?

Should be something like a multiselect or except etc.
1 year ago
Yes you are right. You have to add each one by one. there is not option to select multiple.

Its one time process. you can do one by one. if you have this change regularly then you can do customization and make something like default rule and selected country rule will override them.

Thanks,
Jatin
1 year ago
Are you using "Fixed or By Weight and By Total"?
You do not "have to add each country one by one".  The "match" is first by most specific criteria (Zip, State, Country), and then will use the rows with wildcard "*".  So, if you've already created rows - "created shipping rules for UK and All European Countries", then you just need to add one more with the defaults (e.g.  "*" in the Country field), and just enter 90 in the "Additional fixed cost" for your flat rate.
1 year ago
Well did work but I to had add a
 0 - 35 and 45  - n
  for each european country and UK. Else It would just take the * rule for anything >= 40.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.