Estimate shipping enabled (product page) seems to have an error in v.4.60.02

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
If Estimate shipping enabled on product page is set to true () and using the Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal shipping provider (), the estimated delivery DATE calculation seems to  depend on the way shipping COST is calculated, which of course it should not.

In "/Admin/FixedByWeightByTotal/Configure" the following weight range is defined : 0.1 to 3.0 kg. ().

If for a product shipping weight then is set within the above weight range (), shipping DATE is calculated and available on the product page (it is calculated wrong but still calculated) ().

If for a product shipping weight instead is set outside of the above range (), shipping DATE is not calculated at all ().
1 year ago
The "delivery DATE calculation" adds the "Transit Days" configured on the FixedByWeightByTotal  matched row to your current date.  If you think it's "calculated wrong" (e.g., adding one extra day), then it could be because of the date/time settings on your server, or the datetimesettings.defaultstoretimezoneid (in All Settings).

In FixedByWeightByTotal, if you do not have selected "Limit shipping methods to configured ones",  and no row matches your range, then you will get 0-rate (for each method) with no Transit Days / i.e., "DATE is not calculated at all".
1 year ago
P.S.  I see [IMG]s when I 'quote' replied to your post.  But I don't see the images in your post.  Did you manually enter those  [IMG] tags?  They need to be lowercase  "img"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.