Upgrading from 3.70 to the latest NOP version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
It's the directory on my machine to which I have team foundation server mapped.  At the end of the day forget the team foundation server portion.  Originally I unzipped the source code to C:\Documents\NopUpgrade\nopCommerce_4.60.2_Source.

Opened the solution and ran the code without any issues.

I then took that same source code zip file and moved it to c:\productioncode\ and unzipped it.  When I try to open the solution in the newly created directory all of the projects in the solution fail to load.  Each with a .csproj error "The SDK 'Microsoft.NET.Sdk' specified could not be found.  

Yet, if I go back to the solution in the original directory the solution loads and runs fine.  

I can't figure out what nop is doing that would cause every project not to load when the source code is moved to a different directory.
1 year ago
[email protected] wrote:
forget the team foundation server portion..... ???
I can't figure out what nop is doing that would cause every project not to load when the source code is moved to a different directory.

It is Visual Studio issue not nop and if the files are locked or inaccessible then you will get this sort of issue also various other problems
See https://www.google.com/search?q=%22The+SDK+%27Microsoft.NET.Sdk%27+specified+could+not+be+found

Copy and paste the directory  C:\Documents\NopUpgrade\nopCommerce_4.60.2_Source to C:\Documents\NopUpgrade\nopCommerce_4.60.2_Source_test and see if you still have the error
1 year ago
I get the same error.  The only place I can load the solution is in the original directory that I extracted and ran the solution.
1 year ago
Figured it out.  Thanks for all of your help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.