Customer address or Billing address

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
When an order is placed, all emails are sent to a billing email address. I am trying to make a change that all emails are sent to a registered customer's main email address (login account) regardless of billing email addresses. In real business world, does it (my customisation) make sense? I don't like to spend time to do it if it doesn't make sense.
13 years ago
I think that without doing that keep it as it is. b'coz when customer wants to deliver to somebody else, so also your email sent to the billing address, and i think that make sense, that the person who wish to get delivered will get an email.

thanks
13 years ago
thanks for the reply.
Let's assume (?) that I ordered  a box of beer to my brother and put his friend's details for the billing details. Who can track down the order, me or his friend?
I don't get any emails from the shop regarding the order (unless I keep on log on the site) whereas his friend can't check how the order is in progress at the shopping site. In case of that the shop doesn't process the order, I will assume the order is being processed in time. My brother still think he will get the beer box one day. My brother's friend will think one day he will receive an invoice from the web site.

By the way, the return process send emails to the shopper not the billing address.

a bit confusing..and I'd better make a change to send every email to the shopper not to the billing address.

thanks
13 years ago
Pretty simple changes for it. Change on a few lines have been made for it in MessageServices area. Done..works beauty. well designed nop makes customisation much easier...how beauty it is!!!

cool....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.