Filter error in IE9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I'm using nopcommerce 1.60, and notice a bug recently, it's happened when I use filter in product list page and the attribute name is Chinese. After I clicked a Attribute to filter products, the products were filtered with no problem. But in the filtered page, the link of "Remove Filter" became a link with trash charactors(for example: http://nopcommercel.com/category/56-.aspx?ã¥â®â€°ã¨â£â€¦ã¦â€“â¹ã¥â¼â=13). And the link doesn't work. While this works in other browsers like chrome, firefox and IE6(other browsers not tested).
13 years ago
Try the latest version of nopCommerce (1.90). This issue was fixed soem time ago
13 years ago
Thanks for your quick response!

I'm using a customized version of 1.60, I can not switch to 1.90 easily. But by comparing the ProductSpecificationFilter.ascx.cs between 1.60 and 1.90, I found there's a line missing in 1.60:

line 68: url = CommonHelper.RemoveQueryString(url, qsp);

after adding the line to 1.60 file, the bug fixed!

Hope this helps others having same problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.