4.6.02 Release Note Feature Missing?

11 months ago
Hi All,

We just upgraded from 4.3 to 4.6.02 and are trying to enable/use the "Price From" feature listed in the release notes, but are not seeing any reference to it in product administration or general setup.

4.60 release notes:  #29 Catalog pages. Display "From" prices for products with attributes with price adjustments

Maybe it's just a case of this not making it into the release, or maybe I overlooked a checkbox.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Lance
11 months ago
how to upgreade 4.3 to 4.6 ,   i  run 4.6 and input old connection string ,but got "The given ColumnMapping does not match up with any column in the source or destination" error
11 months ago
lbroell wrote:
We just upgraded from 4.3 to 4.6.02 and are trying to enable/use the "Price From" feature listed in the release notes, but are not seeing any reference to it in product administration or general setup.

Please go to admin area > configuration > settings > catalog settings. And enable the "Display 'From' prices" setting
11 months ago
Allvirus wrote:
how to upgreade 4.3 to 4.6 ,   i  run 4.6 and input old connection string ,but got "The given ColumnMapping does not match up with any column in the source or destination" error

Also facing the same issue and trying to upgrade from 4.3 to 4.6. Hope someone helps to shed light on what we could be doing wrong
11 months ago
Do you have a customised database ?
11 months ago
Yidna wrote:
Do you have a customised database ?

No. I have a database that was backed up when my store went offline then I put it back and recovered from the backup but with the same name and columns. Not sure what could have changed.
11 months ago
Connection strings formats and options from old versions are different to new
When ever I install a new version I run the install to create a temp[orary test database then after it is running and operation checked I change the database name in the connection string.

After that if you still have problems turn on Stdout Error loging and check for more detailed error
See https://www.selectsystems.com.au/checking-for-errors-on-a-new-installation-of-nopcommerce
11 months ago
Yidna wrote:
Connection strings formats and options from old versions are different to new
When ever I install a new version I run the install to create a temp[orary test database then after it is running and operation checked I change the database name in the connection string.

After that if you still have problems turn on Stdout Error loging and check for more detailed error
See https://www.selectsystems.com.au/checking-for-errors-on-a-new-installation-of-nopcommerce

Hi Yidna

Thanks a lot. Looks like a workable solution to me. I will revert if I have any more troubles

Regards