Create a page from OneColumn.master

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Is it possible to create my own page from the OneColumn.Master file.
I need to re-create some pages like the standard AboutUs.aspx page that comes with nopcommerce, I have managed to change this single page to my own design by using the topics editor, but if i create another page from the topics editor it seems to use the Three Column Master.
I am using version 1.90

Hope this makes sense
Regards.
Peter
13 years ago
Hi Peter,

Not sure if this is the proper way to do it but this how I created custom pages.  Check at the top of the .aspx page and change the MasterPage attribute from ThreeColumnHeader.Master to OneColumnHeader.Master.
12 years ago
IN THE about.aspx page you can see the register token at the top of the coding like this

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/ThreeColumn.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
    Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.AboutUsPage" CodeBehind="AboutUs.aspx.cs"
     %>

in this change ThreeColumn.master to OneColumn.master and simply upload and see the changes
12 years ago
Thank you both for the replies, I did what you both suggested and it works.

As a test I made copies of the three About us files, and renamed them testColumn.aspx etc (and all the references in the file headers), uploaded the pages and they work ok too, but, how do I add content to my test page?

I managed to edit the AboutUs.aspx page in the topics editor by creating my custom content in Dreamweaver and pasting the source into the source section of the topics editor. But, as my test page was not created in the topics editor I cannot edit it there.

In the meantime I have created my custom pages as html pages and placed them in a new folder in the NOPCommerce site, but it would be better if I could create them as .aspx files within NOPCommerce.

Regards
Peter
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.