FedEx Plugin nopCommerce 4.5

11 months ago
We are facing issue with the FedEx plugin as it fetch FedEx rates Version 16 and we need Version 31 as the current version does not get the right prices anymore (Example INTERNATIONAL_PRIOIRTY  is no longer available with FedEx) and missing some other shipping options such as FedEx_INTERNATIONAL_PRIOIRTY  and FedEx_International Economy and so on.
11 months ago
Thanks a lot! We'll update it. Here is a work item
11 months ago
Hello Andrei,

Much appreciated and just remembered something if I may;

At the bottom of the FedEx Configuration Page you have the PASS DIMENSIONS option to check, if you do CHECK IT, as instructed by FedEx team it does not work and when you UNCHECK IT, it does work.

If needed, I can provide you with their recent most updated API Web Services & Rates documentation, just let me know how to attach, I just received yesterday from our account manager.

Thanks again,
11 months ago
[email protected] wrote:
If needed, I can provide you with their recent most updated API Web Services & Rates documentation, just let me know how to attach, I just received yesterday from our account manager.

Sure, please attach it here. Thanks a lot!
11 months ago
Hello Andrei,
Here it is, just attached it. Let me know if not properly attached and if you need any other information let me know and I will work on it. Thank you.
11 months ago
Hello Andrei,

When can we expect the update? Thanks.
11 months ago
Sure. We'll check the new API soon.
10 months ago
And fixed! Please download the new plugin here.

Thanks again for letting us know about the new API
10 months ago
Thank you, will download and test, and will keep you posted
10 months ago
Hello Andrei,

We tried the plugin but we are not getting the response and our nopCommerce solution provider who is more technically competent will also comment on this chat hoping you can assist.

We can also share with you the XML and the screenshots as well, he will upload.