Template Integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have installed nopCommerce 1.8. Please help me to know how I can integrate template.

Thanks
13 years ago
If you want to change your design you need to edit your .css file in your website root>App_Themes>DarkOrange>styles.css
If you you want to edit product, category or manufacturer template then you need to edit .ascx files in Templates folder.
13 years ago
Hi,

Thanks for your help. Is there is any way I can change the complete template. I want to change the complete look of template. I want navigation in different way. Actually I have different template for my new shopping cart site and want to implement in nopCommerce.

Please help

Thanks
13 years ago
You need to edit the files as I write above, also if you want to change navigation or anything else you need to edit .ascx files in Modules folder. There is no other way to implement your style template.
13 years ago
Thanks for quick reply. I will get it checked. Please be in touch in case I need you. I am new to nopcommerce.

Thanks
13 years ago
Hi,

Can I get code for NopCommerceStore.dll.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.