New SMS Service Provider Integration with Nopcommerce Latest Framework.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi Jigar,

please send the sms Api for nopcommerce 3.10 version to my mail id : [email protected]
10 years ago
Hi

I also need SMS Plugin, please send details at [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Daga
10 years ago
Hi Jigar,

please send the sms Api and plugin for nopcommerce 3.10 version to my mail id : [email protected]
9 years ago
Hi, Kindly send that of nopcommerce 3.30 or any of the latest version of your API to [email protected].
thanks
9 years ago
Caimile wrote:
Did you check TextMarketer.co.uk it supports almost all the CMS including Google Contacts Wordpress etc.

Hello Caimile, Please which sms plugin did you use with nop commerce that integrates with TextMarketer.co.uk which you suggested. Also Do you know any sms plugin with code which can be worked on
Regards
9 years ago
Hi Jigar,

please send the sms Api for nopcommerce 3.30 version to my mail id [email protected]

Thanks
9 years ago
Hi Jigar,

Do you have a plugin for nopcommerce version 3.00?

Tejas
9 years ago
Hi Jigar,

Can you please provide the sms api for nopcommerece 3.40 version on [email protected]
9 years ago
Please send me the information regarding the SMS Api as well - [email protected]. \

Thank you,
Jehanzeb
9 years ago
Please send me the information regarding the SMS Api as well for 3.40 version - [email protected].
I am Badly stuck here please help me.

Thank you,
Ravindra
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.