Hovering over Color Square Attribute shows "Not Available" pop-up

11 months ago
Hi, we can't figure out what the pop-up "Not Available" means.  The associated product does not have Inventory enabled, so it doesn't mean out of stock.  Does anybody know how to change that field?

Link to page: https://www.o-store.ca/en/trimtex-socks-2
11 months ago
This is coming from the the Language Resource Products.ProductAttributes.NotAvailable
In src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Product\_ProductAttributes.cshtml
and it also in the Theme and  Theme Plugins QuickView and AjaxCart
But cannot find how it is controlled - maybe check your plugin setup
11 months ago
Thanks for this.  For now I changed the text to be '-' (blank is not allowed).   Question is why does a color square show the product.productattribute.notavailable ?  I don't know which plugin you refer to, but our website going french and english has had no problems so far.
11 months ago
What theme are you using ?
Any third party plugins ?

As a test you switch to the DefaultClean theme and see if the problem persists
2 weeks ago
In NOP Commerce 4.60.2 the default theme seems to show this static bit of text "Not Available", irrespective of the stock level and inventory tracking type.

I don't know if this is it a piece of unfinished functionality or if I've missed some other code that controls weather or not the div appears.

The following code is in _ProductAttributes.cshtml

<div class="not-available-text">@T("Products.ProductAttributes.NotAvailable")</div>

The code appears under AttributeControlType.ColorSquares and AttributeControlType.ImageSquares

Please let me know if I have misunderstood something or if this is an issue (I can remove the line of code entirely for now)