Input string was not in a correct format.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
http://thegioivitamins.com/administration/TopicDetails.aspx?TopicID=1,2,3,4,5,6,7....

Yesterday, I still add and edit topic, today.I can not change content in topics

I get the error when the edit the content topics: contactus, aboutus ,.... the error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

I think by the host server?

Server Error in '/' Application.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
   System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormat(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[] args) +9362001
   System.String.Format(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[] args) +107
   System.String.Format(String format, Object arg0, Object arg1, Object arg2) +84
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.SEO.SEOHelper.GetTopicUrl(Int32 topicId, String title, Boolean httpSecured) in F:\etc\nopCommerce_1.90_Source\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\SEO\SEOHelper.cs:1936
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.TopicInfoControl.rptrLanguageDivs_ItemDataBound(Object sender, RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +871
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnItemDataBound(RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +115
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +138
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +478
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +61
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind() +76
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.TopicInfoControl.BindData() +365
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.TopicInfoControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +83
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +146
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207
12 years ago
Seems that the problem is in your NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.SEO.SEOHelper.GetTopicUrl() method. Did you modified this function? I presume that you could also modify 'SEO.Topic.UrlRewriteFormat' setting. What is its value (Admin area > Configuration > All Settings)?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.