Add a link to product variant

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I need to add a link inline with a product variant to open an image.  For the variant I want to show an image with the available colors.  Similar to the view options link for the color attribute here
http://perideaudesigns.com/item/Airplane_Flat_Stationery/228/c10

Any suggestions?

Thanks
13 years ago
I presume you want to add this link only to certain products - so i would suggest that you create a new product template for those products - to add this image link  (eg in onevariant.ascx ) place it beside above/below            

<div class="attributes">
                <nopCommerce:ProductAttributes ID="ctrlProductAttributes" runat="server" />
</div>
13 years ago
First of all thanks for the quick response.  Your solution is a good alternative but, it's not exactly what I want to do.  Instead of having the links above or below the variants I want to add a link beside the text for the appropriate variants.
So a variant might look like this

Color DropDownListBox View Options

There are two or three variants that I would like to set up like this.  

It looks to me like I would need to modify the javascript in modules/productattributes.ascx to add a link to the appropriate variant types.  I know some c# but my javascript knowledge is non-existent.  I could be looking in the totally wrong place though.

Thanks again for your help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.