So I'm starting development of 2.0 Plugins.

I've got a project file that extends the nopCommerce functionality that is present in 2.0's development code.

Right now I'm building the .dll file to the directory with the other plugins per the issue that exists with DLLs locking up - so we'll worry about the build path later. I'm duplicating the already implemented plugin functionality so that when the menu for plugins actually builds the list of available plugins a friendly name, and view-page can be targeted. This DLL is where the logic and extension elements of my plugin will live.

I'm curious what the next steps I should plan to take are as far as planning to build my view-models, Razor view pages, etc.

So the plan is to create these views and models in-line with the current solutions, and worry about building some sort of 'installer' later (this will copy the necessary view pages/Razor markup into the correct directories)

However, like any other plugin, some functionality will be replaced by the functionality in my plugin, say for example I want to add fields to already existing nopCommerce views once the plugin is installed.

How should I plan to distribute these changes view my plugin installer so that they can correctly be implemented once the plugin is installed.