Files are still being stored in DB even though I've changed the setting

9 months ago
So, as per the title,  in 'Media Settings' I've changed the option for storing images to the 'file system' option. However, I've noticed that images are still being saved to the 'PictureBinary' table. So presumably the change to the setting hasn't worked.
Anybody had this issue before or know what I can do to fix it?
9 months ago
Did you restart the website application ?
9 months ago
Yidna wrote:
Did you restart the website application ?

Yes
9 months ago
What nopCommerce version?
I recently tested this feature and it works correctly both for 4.30 and 4.60, and I assume that for all versions in between too.
9 months ago
RomanovM wrote:
What nopCommerce version?
I recently tested this feature and it works correctly both for 4.30 and 4.60, and I assume that for all versions in between too.

It's for version 4.60.
If I inspect the image on the website I can see that it is indeed coming from a file so that part of it seems to be working.
But that being the case I wouldn't expect to see anything being written to the PictureBinary table
9 months ago
The records in the table are still necessary for correct work, but the binary data isn't stored; thus, they don't affect the db size.
9 months ago
RomanovM wrote:
The records in the table are still necessary for correct work, but the binary data isn't stored; thus, they don't affect the db size.

Yes, it seems you are correct, the binary data is empty. thanks.

Although now I am wondering, where does it store the original image that has been uploaded?