Nop Brooklyn Theme

9 months ago
Hi,
Here I am trying to upgrade our client's site from  3.70 to 4.60 and it is done version by version like 3.70,3.80,3.90 - 4.60...
Nop Brooklyn Theme - SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ColorConfigurator,SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core  these plugins assembly are in 3.7 version but i am changing my site to the next version how to make it compatible for the further versions should i download it from the market place or any other work around to do?
9 months ago
You have to get 4.60 supported theme and plugins nop-template

Process will like:

1. Run upgrade script of nopCommerce and nop-template both in your db from 3.80 to 4.30
2. Once your db is ready in 4.30 version then you have to upgrade using migration.. check here.

Thanks,
Jatin
9 months ago
Thanks forefront.
So i should download the plugins and themes versions from nop-template site to make it compatible to use it in the current verions is it?
9 months ago
Nowfal wrote:
Thanks forefront.
So i should download the plugins and themes versions from nop-template site to make it compatible to use it in the current verions is it?

Yes but dont forgot to perform step #1 first :)
9 months ago
Noted Thanks :)
8 months ago
Hi,
Also would like to clarify that is it advisable to upgrade from 3.70 to 4.60 directly or by version after the version?
8 months ago
Nowfal wrote:
is it advisable to upgrade from 3.70 to 4.60 directly or by version after the version?

You can upgrade directly. Please find more about it here.
8 months ago
Hi, Thanks,.
Any idea about the brooklyn theme one of the plugin we used which changes the color of the product called colorconfigurator is not available in the 4.60 version. is the plugin changed? how can i implement it in the latest version.
8 months ago
Contact Nop-Templates regards upgrades to their Themes and Plugins